Having witnessed the awesomeness that was ‘X-Men:First Class’ I got to think about cool movie cameos in superhero movies. Here are the five best.
5. Stan Lee (every marvel movie)- Has cameod as a postman, a clueless pedestrian, a guy driving a truck and a guy who drinks tainted juice. Every Marvel movie now has me scanning to Stan The Man’s cameo.
4. Robert Downey Jr. (The Incredible Hulk)- Cameod as his ‘Iron Man’ character Tony Stark at the end of this one. Â Just one of the small things they did to build up the Marvel Movie Universe.
3. Cillian Murphy (The Dark Knight)- A small part as his ‘Batman Begins’ villain The Scarecrow. Â This movie already had tons of great performances but it was nice to see Murphy just the same. He is an immensely entertaining actor.
2. Hugh Jackman (X-Men:First Class)- Reprising the role of Wolverine just long enough to drop an F-Bomb on Magneto and Professor X.
1. Samuel L. Jackson (Iron Man)- The cameo was after the credits. Â Jackson cameoed as Nick Fury, super spy extraordinaire. Â The ‘Ultimates’ comic series had already portrayed Fury as looking like Jackson so this was a real treat. Â The best part? He came back for part 2 and will be in Avengers.